Lakeside Lutheran is a member of the Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association (WIAA) Capitol North Conference.
Every athlete at LLHS will have the opportunity to:
- Develop leadership and fellowship abilities through athletics
- Receive athletic instruction from Christian coaches committed to a concern for the athlete's well-being
- Strive for mastery in the use of his/her talents
- Learn to cooperate with others and work as a team
- Develop physical fitness and mental awareness
- Foster school spirit
Students at LLHS have many opportunities to glorify God through athletics. Dedicated coaches train students at multiple levels in many sports. Select a menu item for more information.