Parents! Here is all the information you need to be connected to your student's life. Through the links on the right, you can shoot to the School Calendar, PowerSchool access, Warrior Weekly E-Newsletter, LLHS Staff Directory, Lunch Accounts, Documents/Forms & other important information.
As a Warrior parent, you are an important part of the LLHS Family. We want you to be involved!
Parents play vital roles as volunteers, members of our Booster Club and Music Parent Organization (MPO), and governing boards. Parent partnership is vital to Lakeside's success.
Also, please share comments and suggestions on how we can improve our service to you.
Need help, but don't know who to contact? Here's a primer:
- Absence from school: School voicemail (before 7:30) or Mrs. Missy McKenna [the receptionist] (after 7:30)
- Message for a student: Mrs. Missy McKenna
- Academics/class schedules: First Mr. Andy Rosenau, then Mrs. Ruth Fenske
- Grades: First the classroom teacher, then Mr. Andy Rosenau
- Behavior in school: First Pastor Don Schultz, then Mr. James Grasby
- Classroom issues: First the classroom teacher, then Mr. Dan Kuehl
- Busing Route information: Mr. Todd Grundman
- Bus behavior: Pastor Don Schultz
- Tuition/financial aid: Mrs. Becky Retzlaff
- Extended Learning Center: Mrs. Ruth Hirschfeld
- General School issues: First Mr. James Grasby, then Pastor Don Schultz
- General school questions: First check the website, then Mrs. Missy McKenna
- Music: Mr. James Buege (Choir) or Mr. Glen Pufahl (Band)
- Sports: First the coach, then Mr. Kirk DeNoyer
Hallway numbers and numbers on every door
Want to figure out your way around school? The picture below shows you the main floor, colorized by hallway. The lower level is numbered in the 600s, from the weight room to the classrooms.
The west locker rooms and some non-public maintenance rooms are numbered in the 700s on the lower level.