Grades & Eligibility
Check your Grades
Use PowerSchool to access your current grade information.
To remain academically eligible:
- Minimum grade point average (GPA) is 1.5 / C- in the most recent quarter.
- An F in a course as a quarter grade means ineligibility regardless of GPA.
- A student whose quarter grade is an “incomplete” will be ineligible if the work is not completed within ten school days.
- Fourth quarter grades (not semester grades) determine eligibility in the upcoming fall season.
Note the following:
- You must be eligible to try out for, or participate in, any co-curricular activity or athletics.
- Ineligibility begins when the list of ineligible students is posted.
- Ineligibility may be reviewed halfway through the quarter (the same day as interim reports) upon request. If a student remains ineligible, the next opportunity for eligibility comes when the next quarter grades are posted.
Appeals to the eligibility policy are to be made to the principal.