Latest Advantage Contest!
Show us your pet
Mr. Lauber has runner ducks. Did you know he also has pigeons and doggos? (He’s even been known to bring some to school—ask him about puppy chapel time!) Because he shared his pets, how about sharing yours? But not just your pet ... we want your pet to show some Warrior pride too. Can you put your Warrior shirt on your pet like Mr. Lauber did? Do you have a Warrior sticker on your fish tank? How about putting a water bottle next to your cat, or getting your chinchilla to hold your LLHS pencil? What LL item could you balance on your turtle’s shell? Be creative! Add a thought bubble to the pic & mention Lakeside. Make a homemade sign. Pose with your pet while you wear Warrior gear! We love it all ❣
• Featured pet(s) photo must also include Warrior/LL reference or item to be eligible for contest
• Multiple students from a family can use the same pet but it must be a separate pose and/or LL item
• One entry per K–8 student (in ‘21–22), in by Sept. 7, 2021
How to submit:
• Use our online form
• E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, school, grade, and parent’s name/email/phone ...
• mail photo and personal info to: LLHS, 231 Woodland Beach Rd. Lake Mills, WI 53551. (Photos will not be returned.) We’re not responsible for misdirected or lost mail.
Top 5 entries get prizes, plus a grand prize includes $200 in tuition credit for first semester freshman year at LLHS (not transferable). Winners will be chosen from all accepted entries based on photo quality, creativity and extent of inclusion of reference to Lakeside. Winners’ parents are contacted by Mr. Lauber by phone/email. Entries displayed on campus.
To see the winners of the last contest, click here
About tuition credit prizes:
Each contest has its own set of rules and eligibility, but the following applies to all tuition credit prizes: all tuition credit prizes are applicable in the named student's first semester of attendance at Lakeside. The vouchers are non-transferable. Winners will receive certificates in the mail to mark their win, but the credit will be on account for that student's future attendance, regardless of whether the certificate is submitted upon enrollment.