Online Registration for Summer Band
MPO is offering an online option for summer band registration
, including the East Coast trip and/or local portion of 2018 summer band. The link also allows parents to pay the commitment fee for both portions listed above by using a debit or credit card.
2018 Warrior Band Schedule
8 – Summer Band Rehearsal – 6:30-8:30
16 – Summer Band Rehearsal – 6:30-8:30
29 – Summer Band Rehearsal – 6:30-9:00
31 – Summer Band Rehearsal – 6:30-9:00
1 – Summer Band Rehearsal – 6:30-9:00
5-8 – BAND CAMP – REQUIRED BY ALL SUMMER BAND PARTICIPANTS!!!
8 – BRILLION PARADE (OVERNIGHT STAY AT FVL) – REQUIRED BY ALL S.B. PARTICIPANTS!!!!
9 – APPLETON PARADE – REQUIRED BY ALL S.B. PARTICIPANTS
12 – Summer Band Rehearsal – 6:30-9:00
14 – Summer Band Rehearsal – 6:30-9:00
16 – PARADE (TBA)
17 – PARADE (TBA)
19 – Summer Band Rehearsal – 6:30-9:00
21 – Summer Band Rehearsal – 6:30-9:00
23 – LAKE MILLS PARADE
24 – OREGON PARADE
26 – Summer Band Rehearsal – 6:30-9:00 (TRIP PARTICIPANTS ONLY)
27 – Summer Band Rehearsal – 6:30-9:00 (TRIP PARTICIPANTS ONLY – bring luggage)
***OTHER PARADES MAY BE ADDED***
30 - 15 – Summer Band Trip to EAST COAST (more info below!)
Warrior Band Director: Glen Pufahl
920-648-2321 x1212 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to check out the Music Parents page (MPO) for other info relevant to summer marching band, such as fundraising opportunities.
Make memories that last a lifetime! Each summer the Warrior Marching Band performs in 7-8 "local" parades (ranging from Appleton to Sun Prairie) and then alternates "long" and "short" trip years in early July. Ask any band or color guard member for some rave reviews, and ask Mr. Pufahl any questions you might have.
Some recent trips:
- Summer 2016 was a 2-week Western trip, including Mount Rushmore and the Calgary Stampede in Alberta, Canada
- Summer 2015 was a "short" trip year to the Traverse City (Michigan) Cherry Festival
- Summer 2014 was a 2-week tour of the East Coast and Niagara Falls, featuring the Warrior Band in the 4th of July parade in Washington DC!
Summer Band Forms
Downloads available if you need copies of the
- Shoe/Glove order form and info (used shoes available)
- Health Form
- Liability Release
- Conduct Agreement
Trip Participation and Guidelines
Who may go on a BAND TRIP?
- Students attending Lakeside Lutheran High School in the upcoming fall
- Outgoing Seniors
- Students that meet BOTH of the following requirements:
- Were enrolled in band both semesters of the previous year of the trip (except new students)
- Are current in payment of their Lakeside Lutheran High School tuition
- Class scheduling conflicts for band students will be taken under advisement for students who have fulfilled the other required obligations.