Music Parents Organization (MPO)
Looking for Summer Band info?
2020-2021 MPO semi-annual meetings
8/26/2020 MPO Semi-Annual Mtg 6:30 pm
1/31/2021 MPO Semi-Annual Mtg 3:15 (after Pops Concert)
Music Parents are currently organized by these volunteers:
MPO Officers 2020-21
firstname.lastname@example.org | 920-728-4227
Interim fundraiser co-chairs: Sara Kasper & Laura Loppnow. Please email LLHSMPO@gmail.com with fundraising questions. Enter "fundraising" in the subject line.
email@example.com | 920-925-3051
MPO Fundraisers 2020-2021
These are Warrior musicians' opportunities to save for band and choir trips. We appreciate all the faithful support from friends and family. Info for the next school year will appear as soon as it's available.
Warrior Band Trip Chaperone Requirements/Policy
- have a child in the band (If a parent is not able to chaperone, an adult close relative, i.e. grandparent, may fill in. This would need to be approved by the MPO Executive Board.)
- be a positive, Christian role model for our teens
- conduct him/herself in a Christian manner
- complete and clear a criminal background check
- serve as a parade chaperone for at least one of the local parades
- volunteer for at least one shift during Band Camp (overnight is recommended but not required if work dictates this as not possible)
- be able to get off of work for the entirety of the band trip (Calgary 2020 is June 28-July 11)
- to be present the night before trip departure to help pack truck
- be present at pre-trip chaperone meetings as scheduled
- be chosen by Mr. Pufahl and other members of the MPO Executive Board
- be willing to serve in multiple capacities on the trip (uniforms, kitchen help, packing truck, etc.)
- have a physical completed and WI DOT form filled out and both on file at Lakeside (if driving the van with students)
The following link will open the Music Parents Handbook. There you will find more information on the the organization, how you can assist, and more details about opportunities to make a difference in the lives of Lakeside Lutheran students by helping them have rewarding, fun, meaningful Christian experiences with God's gift of music!
At the MPO special meeting on April 16, 2014, it was approved to update the constitution as was written and published.