Enroll for your Freshman Year
Steps to Enrolling at LLHS
- Meet Mr. Lauber at your LES or through an individually arranged meet-and-greet.
- Explore materials in the folder he provides.
- Attend the 8th-grade Open House as a family in late October.
- Complete the Freshman Course Planning Worksheet (see Course Descriptions pdf below).
- Complete online enrollment through the link HERE For a Spanish version, click HERE
(both involve a non-refundable fee)
If you have never used "InfoSnap" before, you'll need to create your own account the first time you visit.
- Participate in the Math Placement test in December.
- Plan a "Shadow a Warrior" day, if desired.
- Choose freshman year courses online in PowerSchool (directions provided via email from the Guidance office after your online enrollment is complete).
Watch a video tutorial to assist with course selection here
- Complete a financial aid application and/or
apply for Wisconsin School Choice voucher, if desired. (See 123s.pdf below).
- Take Geometry placement test in May if applicable.
- Complete all Athlete/PhyEd requirements and paperwork.
- Attend one of the in-person registration nights in late July or early August.
Plan to get involved!
Co-curricular activities (both school- and non-school-sponsored) are an important part of high school. Make the effort to get involved with groups, clubs, or teams that interest you. These activities are fun and make you a well-rounded student. Become active in volunteer service activities. See any religion teacher for info.