Steps to Enrolling at LLHS
- Meet Mr. Lauber at your LES or through an individually arranged meet-and-greet.
- Explore materials in the folder he provides.
- Attend the 8th-grade Open House as a family in late October.
- Complete the Freshman Course Planning Worksheet (see Course Descriptions pdf below).
- Complete online enrollment through the link here when open
(involves a non-refundable fee).
If you have never used "InfoSnap" before, you'll need to create your own account the first
time you visit.
(Click here for the enrollment process in Spanish when open.)
- Participate in the Math Placement test in December.
- Plan a "Shadow a Warrior" day, if desired.
- Choose freshman year courses online in PowerSchool (directions provided after enrollment is complete).
Watch a video tutorial to assist with course selection here
- Complete a financial aid application and/or
apply for Wisconsin School Choice voucher, if desired. (See 123s.pdf below).
- Take Geometry placement test in May if applicable.
- Complete all Athlete/PhyEd requirements and paperwork.
- Attend one of the in-person registration nights in late July early August.
Plan to get involved!
Co-curricular activities (both school- and non-school-sponsored) are an important part of high school. Make the effort to get involved with groups, clubs, or teams that interest you. These activities are fun and make you a well-rounded student. Become active in volunteer service activities. See any religion teacher for info.
Never hesitate to contact Mr. Lauber or the LLHS office with any questions or concerns!