Staying in Touch
Lakeside on SwiftK12
LL now has a smartphone app!
Lakeside on Facebook
Lakeside now streams many home events, from basketball games to concerts to graduation! If you're unable to attend in person, watching form your phone or home computer is a great alternative. There is no cost or registration to access the Lakeside Livestream page, located at <livestream.com/llhslive>. There you can see which LLHS are scheduled for Livestreaming. Events are archived for at least the school year, so you can see the event even if you can't be at your screen at the exact time! You can also link directly to Livestream from the bottom of the llhs.org home page.
Lakeside on Issuu
Lakeside archives all of its print publications (including the Link, Advantage and Legacy magazines, the monthly Federation Connection newsletter, the Warrior Times Weekly student newspaper, as well as other assorted pubs, to its Issuu page, located at <issuu.com/llhs>.
Lakeside on YouTube
Lakeside on Twitter
- 1. Look to the Twitter feed on the homepage under Social Hub Gallery. With this method, you must seek the Tweets; no notifications are sent to you.
- To receive @LakesideLuthHS Tweets as cell phone text messages without having your own Twitter account: "Fast Follow" by texting the words "follow LakesideLuthHS" (without quotation marks; be sure to include a space after the word "follow") to text recipient 40404. You will immediately receive a generic message from Twitter that you ignore; you will also then receive the most recent Lakeside Tweet. When these two Tweets come to your phone, you know you're signed up. All future Tweets will be sent to your cell phone as text messages. You can stop delivery anytime by texting "stop".
- If you already have your own Twitter account: Follow @LakesideLuthHS. Do you want LLHS Tweets to be pushed as a notification without getting every Tweet pushed as well? See instructions here on how to set @LakesideLuthHS as a push without needing to allow all.
Twitter's help page for fast follow commands is here
Want your own Twitter account instead so you can join in the conversation? Start here
Lakeside in your congregation
Cell phones and other phone numbers
• The Lakeside Lutheran Advantage is a tri-annual magazine geared for K-8 families. It features current students, families, teachers and activities for grade school age students.
• The LL Link is a biannual publication mailed to friends and alum of our school. Content includes feature stories, alumni news, event and reunion information.
The Legacy is a biannual magazine mailed to Lakeside Giving Society members that illustrates the many ways in which their support affects our school, our students and carrying out the LLHS mission.
Smartphone calendar apps
Want only specific Lakeside rSchool activity calendars on your phone?
1. Open http://calendar.google.com in a web browser.
2. Along the left side of calendar, click on the dropdown arrow under Other Calendars:
3. Select Add by URL.
4. Copy and paste (current calendar is 2019-20 school year)
into the 'URL' field
5. Click Add Calendar
6. The current Lakeside Calendar will now be found under your "Other Calendars."