As in previous years, your family chooses one of two evenings to come to campus and finish your preparation for the new school year: Wednesday, July 28 or Tuesday, August 3, 2021 (5-8 pm each night).
Like last year, your visit begins with a less-than-10-minute meeting with your homeroom teacher in your teen's homeroom (maps available if needed), where you'll
- verify your online enrollment info (it's important that before your visit you've enrolled (Spanish version here) AND completed your billing agreement with SmartTuition (login credentials required for both sites). If you need help, please call the office from 9am-1pm weekdays prior to July 19)
- see class schedules
- ask questions
From there, you'll go to the next homeroom meeting if you have more than one student at LLHS, or you'll go to the Cafeteria to:
- Learn about our lunch program, have opportunity to pay into your lunch account(s) and learn how to apply for free/reduced cost lunches
- Learn about our Scrip tuition assistance program and/or have opportunity to buy inventoried scrip gift cards
- Register cars and/or get bus route info
- Pay for Drivers Ed course (if already registered for it first semester)
- Students should come dressed appropriately for their student ID photo to be taken (band room)
In addition to being the yearbook photo for grades 9-11, a "student ID” photo card is required because the barcode on it allows students to purchase hot lunch and milk, check out school library materials, and gain admittance to home athletic events.
- New students will pick up Chromebooks (atrium)
- There may be opportunity to purchase Warrior wear.
Please select the evening you want to attend below and tap on the date. Once on the signup page, review the available time slots with your homeroom teacher, select one and click on the button at the bottom of the page to submit. You will receive a confirmation email at the address you provide. You can edit your appointment(s) if you have a free Sign-Up Genius account.
- Please type the student's first and last name in the comments box.
- If you have multiple students at Lakeside, try to make consecutive appointments with each homeroom teacher (15 minutes apart gives you time to get to the next room and then complete your registration at the various stations).
Find your homeroom teacher(s) and open time slots at one of these links (when activated):
Each meeting with a homeroom teacher is expected to last 10 minutes. The remainder of your time at registration will vary depending on how many stations you visit (lunch, cars, piano, etc.), the wait time for ID photos, and new student Chromebook pick-up.
If you are unable to attend either registration session, call or email the school office (920-648-2321 / email@example.com ) to arrange a special time.