Employment at LLHS
Lakeside Lutheran High School is a Christian ministry. Chief among all teachings of Scripture is the Grace of God in Christ. Lakeside Lutheran and all its students, teachers and staff need to grasp in faith this truth: that we are justified before God by grace, and grace alone. Growing out of this relationship based on grace are sanctified lives of the children of God. As a ministry of the Church, Lakeside Lutheran seeks to forge a relationship with parents and students that compels all of us to grow in godly living.
For positions available at Lakeside Federation churches and schools, as well as Lakeside friends and family businesses, visit our Job Opportunities page.
Lakeside Lutheran has immediate openings for:
- Varsity Dance Coach - Position runs 8/1/21–3/1/22 (time: 3x/wk practice 3:30–5:30 plus scheduled events)
- Boys Golf Coach - Position runs 3/21–6/4, 2022 (time: daily practice 3:30–6 plus scheduled matches)
Responsibilities for either position include:
- Organize and administer the program
- Apply effective coaching theory, strategies, and techniques appropriate for high school athletes
- Serve as role model for and lead student athletes
- Supervise players at practices, games, or any time they are representing Lakeside Lutheran
- Work with AD to promote education-based athletics
- member WELS or affiliated with WELS
- previous coaching or involvement with the sport or a willingness to learn
- good verbal and written communication skills
- ability to use technology associated with sport
- able to collaborate in a team environment
- ability to work with high school-aged student-athletes
License Requirement (possess or willing to attain):
- Certified Teaching License or ASEP/CNLT Certification
- First Aid / CPR Certification required upon hire
For more information or to apply, please contact Activities Director Todd Jahns at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bus driver: Who do you know who could join our team -- someone looking for a way to serve, earn some money, and tap into the energy of our youth? If you have early morning and/or afternoons free, please consider driving bus and transporting students for your Lakeside Lutheran High School. Talk to any of our current drivers, and--to a person--they will tell you how much they enjoy driving bus. We will train new drivers for the appropriate driver's license. If interested, apply as soon as possible using the form below. Return by mail, e-mail below or drop off at the LL office.
We are also continually seeking qualified applicants to join our bus driving ranks as a substitute driver. For info or to ask questions, please contact Todd Grundman (email@example.com).
Substitute Food Service Worker
LLHS is seeking kitchen lunch aides who are available on a substitute basis during school year. Must be able to lift 40 lbs and stand or walk on hard surfaces for most of the shift. Applications can be picked up at the Lakeside office, or downloaded below. Submit via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mail to 231 Woodland Beach Rd. 53551 or drop off during school office hours, 8-3 M-F.