Grand Event VII: Decades of Faithfulness
Saturday, April 7, 2018 at Lakeside Lutheran
We are sold out!
If you would like to be put on a waitlist for any tickets that may open up, please contact the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 920-648-2321. We encourage you to stop by the auction site again soon to see additional ways to support our event through online auction items and fund-a needs.
Our 2018 back-to-school theme is inspired by the Psalmist,
"Teach me your way, Lord,
that I may rely on your faithfulness." (86:11)
What a faithful LORD we have. We are grateful for your prayers and efforts for Lakeside, a ministry with its mission to assist parents in educating, encouraging and equipping teens for life -- not just for their earthly lives, but life eternal -- when his faithfulness will be our glory.
See auction items!
Coming: Learn about opportunities to have your donation matched
It's your night to come back to school for Christian education!
- Your event ticket alone helps the Lakeside teen ministry while you enjoy a lovely evening with friends, a delicious meal and entertainment.
- $50 for a single ticket by 3/7/18; $60 after this early bird date
$100 for a couple ticket by 3/7/18; $110 after this early bird date
$500 for a table sponsorship (8 tickets and more)
Several additional types of sponsorships -- see registration webpage for details!
- Add to the night the auctions, the raffles, the games, and it's a win-win as your socializing and support grows our faithful ministry for decades to come.
Timeline for the Evening of April 7, 2018
4:30 Doors Open, Check-in -- Social Hour/Silent Auction begins
(Appetizers, Bar, Raffles in atrium -- Auction in East Gym)
6:15 SILENT NAVY Auction Section Closes
6:50 SILENT GOLD Auction Section Closes
7:00 Dinner in West Gym -- stay tuned for details!
8:00 Desserts served, Live Auction begins, Raffle winners revealed
9:00 School's out!
Our generous sponsors support us. Let's support them!
Grand Event V: Walk by Faith
Saturday, February 13, 2016 at Windwood of Watertown
Our 2016 garden theme was inspired by Paul's reminder in 2 Corinthians,
"for we walk by faith, not by sight."
What a lovely walk it can be when we trust in the LORD's promises. We are grateful for your prayers and efforts for Lakeside, a ministry with its mission to assist parents in educating, encouraging and equipping teens for life -- not just for their earthly lives, but life eternal -- when all believers will walk together in glorious heavenly gardens.
It's your night to be a gardener for Christian education.
- Your event ticket alone helps water the seeds of the Lakeside teen ministry while you enjoy a lovely evening with friends, a delicious meal and entertainment.
- Add to the night the auctions, the raffles, the games, and it's a win-win as your socializing and support makes our garden bloom ever bigger and brighter.
- Sponsorships for the dinner, auction and dessert are available at the registration site
Thanks so much for walking with us in the garden!
Grand Event IV: Anchored in Christ
On March 28, 2015, we held our 4th annual Grand Event at Lakeside Lutheran High School. The silent auction was in the cafeteria and the dinner and live auction was in the west gymnasium; the entire venue was decorated in a nautical theme.
205 guests attended the event, raising a net profit of $45,000.
Over 450 items were donated for the Silent/Live Auctions, Dessert Sail, Jewelry Treasure Hunt, Wine Pull and for event decorations.
Nearly 200 volunteers -- students & parents, faculty & staff, and Kohls Associates in Action -- made the night possible for our wonderful attendees.