~Welcome to your place on the LLHS website~
This is where you can find all the information you need to be connected to your student's life here at school. Check out the links at right. Through these you can shoot to the School Calendar, PowerSchool access, Warrior Weekly E-Newsletter, LLHS Staff Directory, Lunch Accounts, Documents/Forms & other important information.
As a Warrior parent, you are an important part of the LLHS Family.
We encourage your involvement at LLHS. Many parents play vital roles as volunteers, members of our Booster Club and Music Parent Organization (MPO) and governing boards. Parent partnership is vital to LLHS's success.
We hope that you will visit this site often and that it will be a valuable resource for you. As always, we invite your comments and suggestions on how we can improve our service to you.
Hallway numbers and numbers on every door
Wondering about the renumbering of some hallways (all done for compliance's sake)? Check out the main floor, colorized by hallway. It won't be long before we're all used to the new numbers! As far as the lower level, goes, the entire level is numbered in the 600s, from the weight room to the classrooms. The west locker rooms and some non-public maintenance rooms are now numbered in the 700s on the lower level.
Often, parents are unsure who to call at Lakeside when they need to discuss something or relay information.
Here's a primer:
- Absence from school: School voicemail (before 7:30) or Mrs. Missy McKenna [the receptionist] (after 7:30)
- Message for a student: Mrs. Missy McKenna
- Academics/class schedules: First Mr. Andy Rosenau, then Mrs. Ruth Fenske
- Grades: First the classroom teacher, then Mr. Andy Rosenau
- Behavior in school: First Pastor Don Schultz, then Mr. James Grasby
- Classroom issues: First the classroom teacher, then Mr. Dan Kuehl
- Busing Route information: Mr. Todd Grundman
- Bus behavior: Pastor Don Schultz
- Tuition/financial aid: Mr. James Garrison
- Extended Learning Center: Mrs. Ruth Hirschfeld
- General School issues: First Mr. James Grasby, then Pastor Don Schultz
- General school questions: First check the website, then Mrs. Missy McKenna
- Music: Mr. James Buege (Choir) or Mr. Glen Pufahl (Band)
- Sports: First the coach, then Mr. Kirk DeNoyer