Lakeside is committed to assisting parents and area WELS/ELS congregations in nurturing the faith of our students through a Christ-centered education that emphasizes the grace of God in Christ, and lives of Christian service in the home, church and society. In response to this wonderful blessing for our children, we as parents can offer ourselves in time, talents and service to improve and support this critical ministry. Which areas could you support in? Don't hesitate to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with questions or comments about any of these or other opportunities you may hear of, and we will get you connected to the right people and places!
What is your area of Interest and/or Strength?
- LLHS Communication and Support in your church
- Fall/Spring Cleanup (day-specific help)
- Gardening/Landscaping (regular ongoing assistance)
- Mailing Prep (can often be done at your home)
- Dance Chaperone
- Food/Fellowship (Organizing/preparing food for events, e.g. Spring Cleanup or Drama dinner)
- Maintenance (specific skill? ) Painting, Lawn Mowing
- Helping with a sport
- Office/clerical support
- Alumni organization development
- “Grand Event” Planning
- Twice Is Nice retail store
- Other: (Boosters? Music Parents? your suggestions)